1/2 cup whiskey
1/2 cup honey
1 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in a bit of whiskey
8 chicken wings or 12 chicken wing pieces
1. Place whiskey and honey to boil in a saucepan.
2. Add dissolved cornstarch and let boil till sauce thickens.
3. Barbeque the wings till done.
4. Brush wings generously with sauce and barbeque till they become sticky.
* Sauce can be prepared while waiting for the wings to cook.
* You can add some liquid smoke, but be careful not to overpower the whiskey; alternatively use some smoky scotch if you can stomach it ;-)