8 filets of walleye (fresh! )
1 pound of bacon
1. lay walleye filets on a flat surface
2. place bacon strip on the walleye filet
3. flip walleye filet
4. wrap walleye filet and bacon
5. cook on medium to high heat on BBQ until bacon turns crispy.
* This is a great way to enjoy a meal at any fishing trip. This picture was taken at a trip to Kesagami provincial park, we stayed at Partridge lake camp through the services of www.truenorthairservice.com. These were picked up at what we called our grocerie store for the week.