24 Frozen mini tart shells, (in foil cups) thawed
1 1/4 cup Milk
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
8 slice bacon, (cooked and crumbled (optional))
2 green onions, sliced
1 cup shredded cheese (Swiss or cheddar)
1. Divide up the filling (onions, cheese, bacon, whatever else you to throw in there)
2. In a bowl, mix the eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper
3. Divide up the egg mixture among the shells, filling to the top
4. Bake at 375 in oven, BBQ or Traeger for ~25 minutes, until the pastry is a nice golden brown.
5. Let cool and serve warm
* Cooking these in the Traeger, even at 375, imparted a really nice taste in the quiches. I was surprised how much smoke got in there.
* You can use ham, spinach, broccoli, whatever you want, in the filling.
* The kids loved these.