2 pork tenderloins
1 bunch fresh spinach
1 feta cheese
1 bunch fresh oregano
1/2 pound fresh mushrooms
1 pound bacon
1 dash salt and pepper
1 tablespoon Butter
5 clove garlic
1) Trim the loins down as cleanly as you can
2) Steam the spinach till softened
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the garlic
4) Once the garlic starts to brown up, add the mushroom.
5) Once the mushrooms have released some liquids, add the spinach
6) Saute until liquids are gone and remove from pan. Allow to cool.
7) Filet and roll out the tenderloins to about 1/4 thick
8) Spread the spinach mushroom mixture to coat both loins
9) Add cheese, chopped fresh oregano and S&P
10) Roll up the loins and wrap them in bacon. YEAH!
11) Cook until meat reaches 175 degrees
12) Let stand for 10 minutes, then slice 1 - 1 1/2 inch thick.
I cook these in the the Traeger, but there's no reason why you can't do it in an oven, or on indirect heat on a gas grill.
On the Traeger, I would smoke these for about 3 hours, and up the heat at the end till I hit temp.