2 cup Pork souvlaki (recipe on this site)
1/2 cup fresh tzatziki (recipe on this site)
4 pita bread (8")
4 leaf lettuce
2 tomatoes (diced)
1 red onion (sliced very thin)
1. Cut a pita in half, creating two "pockets"
2. Slice off desired amount of red onion, but do it thinly!
3. Lay out one leaf of lettuce in the pocket.
4. On top of the lettuce, add the tomato and sliced souvlaki pieces
5. Top with 1-2 TBSP of fresh tzatziki
6. Squirt some fresh lemon juice in there
Place pitas in foil pack in the oven at 350 for 8 minutes to soften them up first!
Or rinse in cold water then fry in vegetable oil for a few seconds, softens them up real nice.