1/4 cup Chile Powder
1/4 cup granulated garlic
1/4 cup Smoked Paprika
1/4 cup Smoked Sea Salt
2 tablespoon ground coriander
2 tablespoon ground cumin
2 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Combine all ingredients in a metal mixing bowl
2. Stir with Metal Whisk
3. Strain out any lumps, break them up with mortal and pestle
4. Seal it up in an airtight container/store in a dark place
* The ingredients are in a 2:1 ratio, so you can make as much or as little as you want.
* I have tried this rub on Seafood (grilled jumbo shrimp), Red Meat (Beef Fajitas), Chicken, and of course PORK! It's a great all purpose rub.