1 Cup Cold Butter (Cubed small)
5 Cups All Purpose Flour
2 Tablespoons White Sugar
5 Teaspoons Baking Powder
2 Large Eggs
1 Large Egg, beaten and set aside.
1 1/2 Cups Cold Milk
1) Use a pastry cutter to mix the flour and butter.
2) Add sugar, baking powder and mix again.
3) Add eggs and milk combine until you form a dough ball.
4) Transfer the dough to a work area and knead the dough.
5) Roll with a pin to 1/2" thick.
6) Use a biscuit cutter (or cup) to cut out biscuits
7) Brush the tops with a beaten egg.
8) Bake at 400 for 15 minutes.