2 1/2 pound rhubarb (cut into 1/2" pieces (about 9 cups))
2 quart water
2 lemons (juiced)
1 Orange (juiced)
4 whole cloves
1 1/2 cup sugar (to taste)
1. In a large pot add rhubarb to water and bring to boil, then simmer for 10-15 minutes.
2. Strain the juice into another pot, extracting as much liquid as possible from the rhubarb pulp before discarding.
3. Add lemon juice, orange juice, and cloves.
4. Add sugar to taste and let cool.
5. Remove cloves and transfer to jars.
* Yield: about 2.5 quarts.
* Can also be enjoyed in a cocktail.