2 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (FOR CRUST)
3/4 cup melted butter (FOR CRUST)
1/2 cup white sugar (FOR CRUST)
3 cream cheese (bricks, softened ( 8oz, 250 g))
3/4 cup of white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 can pumpkin filling, unseasoned
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
1. Mix your crust ingredients and press into a greased springform pan. Try and go about 1/3 of the way up the pan on the edges.
2. Bake at 325 for about 10 minutes.
3. Remove pan and drop temp down to 300.
4. In a stand mixer, beat sugar and cream cheese till creamy
5. Add eggs, one at a time.
6. Add vanilla.
7. Add pumpkin mix and remaining spices. Mix well.
8. Pour mixture into pan and bake at 300 for about an hour, until it has a nice brown crust on the top.
9. Run knife around the pan before allowing to cool.
10. Cool in the fridge for at least 4 hours before serving.
* Top with whipped cream before serving.