The classic 3-2-1 method is a sure-fire winner!
Number of Servings:
- 1 rack of ribs (pork ribs - large slab)
- 1 pork rub (to coat each rack, front and back)
- 1 Rib sauce (to coat each rack, front and back.)
- Pull membrane off the back of the ribs.
- Generously apply the pork rub over each rack, front and back. Rub it in.
- Smoke at 180 degrees for 3 hours.
- Increase temp to 250 for 90 - 120 minutes. Put ribs into foil packs, with no added liquids, close tightly. Meat-side up in the packs.
- Take ribs out of foil, back into the smoker at 225 or so for another 30 - 60 minutes. Sauce with enough time for your sauce to set, maybe in the last 20 minutes.
- Remove, slice up and serve!