2 pork ribs, back ribs
1 Memphis BBQ Sauce (http://www.eatapedia.com/recipes/memphis_bbq_sauce)
1 Memphis Rib Mop (http://www.eatapedia.com/recipes/memphis_rib_mop)
1 Memphis Rib Rub (http://www.eatapedia.com/recipes/memphis_rib_rub)
1. Mix up the rub
2. Prep the mop
3. Prep the ribs (membrane, apply rub, etc)
4. Heat the cooker - start the Hickory smoke
5. 275 - 300 degrees for up to 4 hours
6. Start the ribs meaty side down
7. Every 45 minutes flip ribs and apply mop to both sides
8. Meanwhile make the BBQ Sauce
9. Cocoon the ribs in foil when they come off the cooker for 15 - 20 Minutes.
10. Slice up the ribs, serve the sauce on the side for rib dippage and dunking.