With a name like that, how could you go wrong?!
4 Cups Milk Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/4 cup Butter
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1 Tbs Vanilla Extract
1/2 Jack Daniels or Gentlemen Jack
10 Large Marshmallows, torn into smaller pieces (Or 2 cups of mini ones)
3/4 Icing Sugar
2 Pounds Bacon
1) Fry the bacon up crispy, then chop and separate into 2 piles.
2) In a double boiler, place the butter, chips and milk and allow to melt, stirring often.
3) Once it's pretty hot, add the marshmallows and let them melt, stir well.
4) Once that's all blended, add the booze and stir well.
5) If it seems thin here, add some more chips and/or the icing sugar. I made this up as I went along and added both. Why not?
6) Once it's all melted and blended, stir in the baking soda, mix well and then add half the bacon.
7) Pour into a greased 9x11 pan (I lined mine with foiled then Pam'ed that)
8) Sprinkle the other half of the bacon on the top and gently press into the fudge so that it sets in there.
9) Let sit overnight in a cool place
10) Pop out of the pan, divide and conquer!
Remember, there's booze in here and you aren't cooking it off. Depending on how annoying your kids are, you may want to give them larger pieces so they will sleep soundly and leave you to enjoy the rest.
I considered adding chopped maraschino cherries and coconut in there, but didn't want to Jump the Shark on my first batch.
We recently gave away 20 pounds of this stuff at CHEZ 106's BaconFest here in Ottawa...the crowd loved it!