4 tablespoon Butter
1 tablespoon white wine
2 cup whipping cream
1 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
7 ounce fettuccine pasta
2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese to garnish
1 Killer garlic bread (http://www.eatapedia.com/recipes/killer_garlic_bread)
1. In a skillet, melt the butter then add white wine.
2. Mix in whipping cream, using a wire whisk and bring it to a gentle simmer.
3. Reduce liquid volume by one quarter, continuing to whisk on medium-low.
4. Add 1 cup of parmesan cheese, combine well and remove from heat.
5. Cook the noodles as per the directions on the packaging.
6. Drain noodles, place cooked pasta in a mixing bowl and mix with the alfredo sauce. Mix well.
7. Serve in two portions. Garnish with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
Parsley would add a bit of colour when used as a garnish.
Goes very well with Killer garlic bread