12 Jalapeños seeded and halved.
1 cream cheese (1 brick)
1 pound bacon (reduced salt)
1/4 cup grated Romano
1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan
1/2 cup smoked mozzarella (grated)
1/2 teaspoon gran garlic
1 teaspoon smoked ancho powder
1 teaspoon chipotle powder
1/2 onion finely diced
2 teaspoon franks hot sauce
1. Mix all ingredients other than the jalapenos and bacon together.
2. Fill the halves of the jalapenos with the mixture and wrap with bacon.
3. Smoke at 225-250 until the cream cheese is bubbling out the edges.
* Other spices can be substituted for the Ancho and Chipotle powder to suit your preference.
* If preparing more than one batch, of if you are sensitive to the oils be sure to wear gloves.
* The longer you smoke them the less hot they will be.