2 pork tenderloins
2 tablespoon Fresh herbs ( (Basil would be very nice!))
3 clove garlic
1 tablespoon jarred, sundried tomatoes stored in oil (chopped)
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 pound bacon
1. Chop the herbs, tomatoes and garlic, mix.
2. Slit open the tenderloin and add the herb mixture.
3. Sprinkle generous amount of cheese and close up the tenderloin.
4. Wrap each loin in half a pack of bacon.
5. Smoke at around 160 for an hour, then up it to 225 for 20 minutes. Cook till internal temp hist 176 - 170.
6. Tent for 10 minutes or so, slice thickly and enjoy!
* Thyme was not that pleasant, IMO and overpowered the pork. It was still quite juicy. I will try basil next time.
* Slicing thickly allows you to taste the bacon!