2 tablespoonolive oil
4 celery stalk
4 heritage carrots (2 red, 2 yellow)
1 onion (medium)
3 new potatoes (small)
2 cubes of mushroom bouillon
1 teaspoondried thyme (or thyme/oregano mix, dried or fresh)
1/4 cuptiny pasta
1 dashground pepper
1. Heat olive oil in soup pot or medium sauce pan.
2. Finely chop celery and onion, saute in the oil.
3. Thinly slice carrots, medallion style, and add to oil.
4. Chop potatoes into sugar cube sized pieces, and add to oil.
5. Stir frequently until everything is softened.
6. Add spices.
7. Add bouillon cubes and 6 cups water. Bring to low boil. Turn down heat to low.
8. Add pasta and simmer for 20 minutes.